Wage Tax service
Would you like more information or advice about wage tax services or payroll administration? Contact us.
MFFA Belastingadvies | Tax Advice
Wage Tax service – Payroll administration – Advice
As a result of the experience of Dorine Fraai MFFA is very well equipped in the field of Dutch wage tax services. Dorine has in the recent past set up and managed a wage tax service department for a respected firm, which serves both national and international clients. Because of this experience, she knows how to advice and solve wage tax issues and practical problems regarding payroll issues, social security and other related matters.
MFFA offers the following wage tax services:
- establishment and implementation of a payroll
- processing of payroll (on site or at our office)
- filing a wage tax return
- deliver wage payments
- produce payslips and draft annual income statements for employees
- register and deregister employees with the tax authorities, pension funds, etc.
- check compliance with collective agreements
- check of payroll tax reduction
- support drafting employment agreement
Payroll tax advice
- payroll scan
- application for work permit, residence permit
- review of acceptability of cost reimbursements paid to employees
- allowances and benefits for staff, advice regarding grant of employee option, Stock Option Plan, SAR’s
- work cost scheme
- implementation of salary split
- application WBSO
- application request 30%-ruling for incoming employees
- social security, social premiums
- Lbb 20 statement, request exemption deduction wage tax / social premiums
Would you like more information about outsourcing wage tax and payroll administration in The Netherlands?
Do you want an effective payroll administration and be advised on all matters regarding wage tax and social security issues? Do you want to be in charge of your filing obligations, so that penalties are avoided? Please feel free to contact us through the contact form below.